How we help you to import
Importing is an effective way to improve competitiveness and gain advantage, not just because of the lower prices, but also because you can buy or design exclusive products not available locally. Importing cannot be undertaken by everyone, so you can use it to your significant advantage. It is however an easy way to be lose money or credibility if the risks are not dealt with effectively. By trading through us, the risks are considerably reduced. There is no on-going contract to be signed. We will work for you for as long or short a time as you find us to be of value.
What would you like to do?
- Assess if importing would work for you?
- Get some indicative quotes?
- Get a feel for the types of product available?
- Design and source a desking range?
- Make a tour of factories?
We can help you with any or all of these.
Our sourcing offices are in Shenzhen, Shanghai and Bangkok. From there we find and supply product for clients in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, USA and Europe, including some household names in the UK.
If you want a product:-
- You provide us with a brief – we can guide you if you want
- We source the products that are closest to the brief
- We quote you a price for the product that includes all of our services
- You order at that price
- Your additional costs will be freight, port handling and VAT – all of which we can advise you on in advance
Of particular importance are our own QC teams (Employees, not sub-contracted) who carry out an essential task for behind the scenes.
We deal with all negotiations with the factories, agree all commercial terms and contracts with them and deal with all transactions. You can safely place orders with us and we will manage the factories. You have just one point of contact, for as many factories as you want.
One final point, we will not source products of poor quality to meet a price that is too low. Our reputation and frankly our profitability, depends on repeat business for quality products.